Mobile : +91 9068311666
Whatsapp : +91 9068311666
Bharat Plaza Complex
Opp. Nai Sarak Basement
Garh Road ,Meerut(UP)
We are having so much request at this time
You can try later or contact us for further discussion.
Mobile : +91 9068311666
Whatsapp : +91 9068311666
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91 9068311666
Whatsapp : +91 9068311666
Mangalik dosh is a popular subject in Astrology. Whenever any parent approaches an Astrologer to match the horoscope of their child with the probable candidate for the marriage, then firstly the concerned Astrologer ensures whether any of the candidates for marriage is Manglik or not. In fact, Manglik dosh is built up under the specific position of Mars (Mangal) in our horoscope. If the Mars is situated in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house in any person, then it is called Manglik dosh and such nativesa are called Manglik or Mangli. In South India, it is called Kuja dosh. In Astrology, ‘Mangal’ is considered to be the factor for fire, anger, quarrel, disputes, arguments etc. In our horoscope, the seventh house shows the marriage, married life and all the related information and the Mars (Mangal) situated in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th & 12th house, influence the seventh house or the married life by any way. Mangal; situated in Lagna observe the 7th house with 7th vision, Mangal; situated in the 4th house observe 7th house with 4th vision and the Mangal; situated in the 7th house directly influence the 7th house. Mangal; situated in the 8th house also influence the married life and the Mangal; situated in the 12th house observe the 7th house with his 8th vision and influence the married life.
As the poison neutralizes any poison, in the same way, if the bride & groom both are Manglik, then the ill effect of Manglik dosh is destroyed.
Existing Manglik dosh in anybody’s horoscope doesn’t mean that his married life would be in struggle or obstructed. The married life of any person depends upon the position of 7th house, 7th house lord and the natural marriage factor, existing in his horoscope. Therefore, one should get disturbed, if Manglik dosh is found in his horoscope.
The cancellation of Manglik dosh:
In astrological books (granths), many cancellations for Manglik dosh has been suggested. Out of those, few are given below:
Own-horoscopic cancellation (Atma-Kundligat Parihar): When the Manglik dosh is cancelled due to the specific planetary position, formed in his own horoscope of any person, it is called ‘Atma-Kundligat Parihar’. For example:- i) During the occurrence of Manglik dosh, if Mangal is situated in the own sign of the native, then the Manglik dosh is cancelled.
ii) If the Mangal is in the exaltation sign or debilitated sign, then the Manglik dosh is cancelled.
iii) If the Sun, Rahu-Ketu is situated in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th & 12th house, then the Manglik dosh is cancelled.
Other’s horoscopic cancellation (Par-Kundligat Parihar):
If one native is Manglik and the Saturn (Shani) or any weak planet is situated in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th & 12th house in the other native’s horoscope, then it is called ‘Par-Kundligat Parihar’.
It is our personal opinion that the ‘Par-kundligat Parihar’ should be followed, instead of ‘Atma-Kundligat Parihar’. The cancellation (parihar) doesn’t mean, that any error has been removed; rather it means to make a native eligible to bear the burden of any error (dosh). Therefore, the cancellation (parihar) should be preferred only under the very circumstance, when the planets of married life are in strong position in the native’s horoscope.
A man has always been doing efforts for the suitability in his life and everyone makes an effort, so that everything could be suitable to him. As the suitability of money, earning, property etc. is essential, in the same way, the suitability of married life is most essential in the life of a person. The eligible marriageable groom and bride wish for such a life partner who is suitable to him/her but assuming before marriage is not the way or medium to decide whether both of the individuals who are going to marry each other, are suitable to each other or not. At this point of time, the match-making through the horoscopes plays an important role, in which matching the horoscopes of both the groom and bride, the decision of marriage is taken. This process of matching the horoscopes is also called ‘Melapak’, but actually what is a match making? Through the match-making, it is found out, how much similarity is there in the mindset of either of the individuals, their interests, behavior, nature etc. because that groom and bride would only lead a happily and friendly married life, whose nature, behavior, interest etc. would be similar to each other.
For the horoscope matching, there are mainly two types: 1) Ashtakoot Milaan and 2) Graha Melapak
Through the Ashtakoot Milaan, the nature, behavior and the friendship etc. between both the groom & bride are considered and through the Graha Melapak, the level of married life, child, money etc. in the individual horoscopes of both the groom and bride are considered. Here we shall discuss on the ‘Ashtakoot Milan’.
Ashtakoot Milan: In the horoscope matching, the eight virtues of groom & bride which are matched, are called Ashtakoot which are as follows:- i) Varn, ii) Vashya, iii) Tara, 4) Yoni, 5) Grahamaitri, 6) Gan, 7) Bhrikut, 8) Nadi.
These eight Koots have been given some numbers serial wise, the sum of these numbers is 36. These are named as 36 goons (virtues):-
The name of Ashtakoot & koot gunank
Varna - 1
Vashya - 2
Tara - 3
Yoni - 4
Grahmaitri - 5
Gana - 6
Bhrikut - 7
Nadi - 8
Total : 36
At the time of horoscope matching, recognizing the similarity or goodness of both the individuals on the basis of these 8 Koots between groom and bride, the total virtues are received. The specific thing is that many secret elements are hidden behind these 8 Koots.
1) Varna: Mainly, Varna is of 4 kinds – Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vashya & Shudra. At the time of matching, the Verna of the bride should be superior or similar to the bride because the Verna shows the working capacity and in order to run the family, the working capacity of the groom should be more than the bride.
3) Vashya: There are mainly 4 kinds of Vashya – Chatushpaad, Maanav, Jalchar-Vanchar, Keetak. In this category too, it is essential on the part of the Verna to be similar or friendly to each other. Every Vashya has its own different behavior. Therefore, on account of the similarity between both the individuals, the suitability for marriage is found.
4) Tara: Tara signifies the difference of stars between groom & bride. Tara is known by counting from the groom’s star to bride’s star and bride’s star to groom’s star. If it is found auspicious, then the individual receives 3 marks. Tara shows the basic tendency of a person and is helpful in determining the destiny.
5) Yoni: There are 14 kinds of Yoni. The similar or friendly Yoni between the eligible groom & bride happens to be auspicious. The Yoni koot specifically shows the physical satisfaction between the couple. Therefore, the suitability of physical relationship depends upon the Yoni koot.
5) Grah Maitri: This is the most significant koot of Ashtakoot. Grah Maitri is concerned with the friendship of signs between both the groom and bride. If the signs of both the individuals are similar or friendly, then full marks are obtained. The specific thing about Grah Maitri is that, it shows the emotional relationship between both the individuals. The matching of emotions and possessing the friendly behavior in the married life is the biggest achievement.
6) Gana: There are 3 kinds of Gana – 1) Dev, 2) Manushya & 3) Rakshas and the Gana between both the individuals should also be similar because Gana is the indicator for our behavior and the nature. Therefore, if the behavior of both the groom and bride match to each other, then the married life will be happy.
7) Bhrikoot: Bhrikoot means, how much difference is there between both the signs. If Dwirdardash, Shadaashtak or Navpancham yog exist in both of the individuals, then it is considered to be malefic or infavourable. The mystery behind the Brikuti lies in our mentality or habits. If the Bhrikuti is pure, the mentality of both the groom and bride is almost similar to each other.
8) Naadi: There are 3 Naadis – Aadha, Madhya and Antaya. Out of all the Koots, Naadi has received the maximum 8 virtues. Therefore, its significance is also that much big. If Naadi is found uniform in both the individuals, then the Naadi dosh is leveled. Hence, the Naadi should be different to each other. In fact, all the three Naadis represent the Vaat, Pitta & Kaf nature of Ayurveda. Aaadha naadi is Vaat dominant, Madhya is Pitta dominant and the Antaya is Kaf dominant. Our nature happens to be according to our Naadi. If anybody; having plenty of that element, marries to someone who also dominate the same element, then both the individuals will have the plenty of that element (Vaat, Pitta, Kaff) which will further create a big obstacle in the health. The mutual repulsion; built up in those persons having uniform Naadis, causes obstruction in the birth of a child.
Therefore, in the above mentioned Ashtakoot matching, a mystery is hidden behind each Koot. Generally, 20 or more quality matching is considered to be auspicious but every Koot has its own significance. Therefore, the careful matching of all the components is essential; especially the Naadi, Bhrikut and the Grahmaitri need to be intact.
If the horoscope matching of the eligible groom and bride is matched with the Asthkoot matching, then the tendency, nature, mentality, habits and the emotional relationship of both the individuals remain good but good match making doesn’t mean that there will be no struggle in their married life. In fact, the married life of any person completely depends upon the planetary position of his personal horoscope. Therefore, for good horoscope matching, it is essential to study and analyze the Ashtakoot as well as the horoscopes of both the natives.
In Astrology, perhaps there is any other popular subject than Sadesati. Shani’s Sadesati is such an important subject in Astrology that causes curiosity and terror in the mind of the people. The moment a person hears the name of Sadesati, he gets scared but at the same time, there are so many myths prevalent in our society which should be eliminated from our minds. So, let’s know what is Sadesati and what is its impact on the human life:--
“Sadesati in fact, depends upon the Gochar status of Shani. As Shani in transit (Gochar) enters into the 12th sign from the Moon sign (Janmkalin rashi) of any person, Sadesati starts affecting the life of that person. Shani stays in a sign for 2½ years. According to this calculation, when the Shani enters into the third house from our sign, then our Sadesati is considered to be ended up, that means, during the period of Sadesati, Shani stays in the 12th sign from our sign (Moon sign) and next 2½ years in the next sign from our sign. The repetition of Sadesati in the life of any person occurs after about 30 years. Therefore, as per today’s life span of a person, Shani’s Sadesati occurs in a person maximum 3 times during his whole life span.
During the period of Sadesati, the situation of struggle increases in the life of a person. He has to face the obstacles and fluctuations in accomplishing any work and his mind remains in the misleading situation.
Out of the three stages, the second stage of Sadesati, that means when Shani remains in our moon sign, causes the maximum impact on the life of human beings. During this period, Sadesati remains in its top gear, but this is not at all true that Sadesati creates only bad impact on the life of a person. Sadesati creates different type of impact in the life of every person. Therefore, the impact of Sadesati can be known only after the analysis of the horoscope of any person. During the Sadesati, if Shani transits to its friendly planets in the horoscope of a person, then Sadesati gives very good results. The transit of Shani to birth time Jupiter in the horoscope provides auspicious results. The concerned person achieves the progress. So the impact of Sadesati depends upon the status of your horoscope. There is a spiritual perspective of Sadesati too. Shani causes austerity and spiritualism in a person and makes a person work hard. Since the bad impact of those sins and misdeeds; which we commit knowingly or unknowingly during our countless births, affects our present life, so the Sadesati of Shani set us free from those previous deeds committed during our previous countless births by making us struggle and hard work and neutralizing those misdeeds accumulated during our prior births. That means, as the gold is heated in fire for cleansing, so as the Shani’s Sadesati also transform our life by making us struggle and hard work. This is a big significance of Shani’s Sadesati.
In case, anybody is facing obstacles, then the following remedies would get him the benefits.
1) Do the recitation of ‘Hanuman Chalisa’ daily.
2) Chant the hymn ‘Om Sham Shanishcharya Namah’.
3) Light an earthen lamp with mustard oil under the Peepal tree on Saturdays.
4) Donate whole Urad on Saturdays.
5) Serve the poor.
Kaal Sarp Yoga is a very popular subject in Astrology. This yog is formed by a specific position of Rahu & Ketu, the name of which creates terror in the mind of every person and this is also right to some extent. Practically the impact of Kaal-Sarp yog is noticed in the life of a person. Kaal-Sarp yog is not a yog, decribed in the Astrological literatures or ancient epics, rather our astrologers have discovered the Kaal-Sarp yog, during their research and daily practice.
What is Kaal-Sarp yog:
Kaal-Sarp yog is a yog, formed by a specific position of Rahu & Ketu in our horoscope. We all know that Rahu and Ketu always remain opposite to each other; that means in the 180° position. So, in the horoscope of a person when all the remaining planets come to the other side of Rahu-Ketu’s axis, apart from Rahu & Ketu, then this specific position is called “Kaal-Sarp yog”.
Kaal-Sarp yog has mainly two positions and are of twelve kinds. The two types of Kaal-Sarp yog is as follows – 1) Udit Golardh, and 2) Anudit Golardh respectively.
Udit Golardh: In Kaal-Sarp yog, when all the planets move towards Rahu, then this position is called ‘Udit Golardh’.
Anudit Golardh: In Kaal-Sarp yog, when all the planets move towards Ketu, then this position is called ‘Anudit Golardh’.
The kinds of Kaal-Sarp yog:-
Kaal-Sarp yog is of 12 kinds:
1) Anant – When Rahu is situated in the lagn and the Ketu is in the 7th house, then it is called ‘Anant Kaal-Sarp yog’.
2) Kulik – When Rahu is situated in the 2nd house and Ketu is in the 8th house, then is called ‘Kulik Kaal-Sarp yog’.
3) Vasuki – When Rahu is situated in the 3rd house and Ketu is in the 9th house, then it is called ‘Vasuki Kaal-Sarp yog’.
4) Shankhpal – When Rahu is situated in the 4th house and Ketu is in the 10th house, then it is called ‘Sankhpal Kaal-Sharp yog’.
5) Padam – When Rahu is situated in the 5th house and Ketu is in the 11th house, then it is called ‘Padam Kaal-sarp yog’.
6) Mahapadam – When Rahu is situated in the 6th house and Ketu is in the 12th house, then it is called ‘Mahapadam Laal-Sarp yog’.
7) Takshak – When Rahu is situated in the 7th house and Ketu is in lagan; the 1st house, then it is called ‘Takshak Kaal-Sarp yog”.
8) Karkotak – When Rahu is situated in the 8th house and Ketu is in the 2nd house, then it is called ‘Karkotak Kaal-Sarp yog’.
9) Shankhnaad – When Rahu is situated in the 9th house and Ketu is in the 3rd house, then it is called ‘Shankhnaad kaal-Sarp yog
10) Paatak – When Rahu is situated in the 10th house and Ketu is in the 4th house, then it is called ‘Paatak Kaal-Sarp yog
11) Vishakt – When Rahu is situated in the 11th house and Ketu is in the 5th house, then it is called ‘Vishakt Kaal-Sarp yo
12) Sheshnaag – When Rahu is situated in the 12th house and Ketu is in the 6th house, then it is called ‘Sheshnaag Kaal-Sarp yo
The impact of Kaal-Sarp yog :
If Kaal-Sarp yog exists in the horoscope of any person, then the struggle is more in his life; the ups and downs are more; the rise of destiny is delayed and the tasks are accomplished after hard work. Between both the positions of Kaal-Sarp yog, the first situation; Udit Golardh is more problematic and even after the Kaal-Sarp yog is formed, the problems related to those houses is more, in which Rahu-Ketu stay but it is not so that the Kaal-Sarp yog will give the same result to all the affected natives. While the Kaal-Sarp yog is formed, if the remaining planets are in good position or some other favourable yogs are present in the horoscope, then even after the Kaal-Sarp yog is formed, one achieves success in his life, whether it is achieved after struggle.
Some remedies to avoid the ill effects of Kaal-Sarp yog:
1) Chant the following hymns for Rahu-Ketu repeatedly on routine basis –
“Om Ram Rahave Namah” and
“Om Kem Ketve Namah”.
2) Donate seven grains (satnaja) periodically.
3) Perform the Abhishek of the Shivlinga daily.
4) Feed the grains to birds and foods to dogs daily.
5) Chant the hymn ‘Mahamrityunjay Mantra’.
In the astrological manuscripts, the description of several yogs formed by various planetary positions is found, out of which some give fruitful results, while the others give harmful effects. Kemdrum yog is a very popular yog which has been described in all the astrological epics. From the astrological point of view, Kemdrum yog is not considered to be a good yog. In the astrological epics, Kemdrum yog has been considered to be such a yog which enhances our problems and struggles. Therefore, this is also called as Kemdrum dosha.
How this Kemdrum yog is formed:
Kemdrum yog is a yog, formed by the Moon. In any horoscope, when no planet is situated in the former or later house of the Moon, that means, the former or later house of the Moon is vacant, then this situation is called Kemdrum yog. In Kemdrum yog, the assessment of the shadow planets; Rahu and Ketu is not done.
The impact of Kemdrum yog:
In the astrological epics, Kemdrum yog has been considered to be a yog which gives bad results. If there is a Kemdrum yog in the horoscope of a person, then the struggle is more prevalent in his life, many hurdles come in the way, the total development of his life doesn’t take place but if we observe from the practical aspect, then the maximum impact of Kemdrum yog falls on our mind and mental status. In astrology, the Moon is considered to be a significator of mind. Therefore, if the Kemdrum yog is found in the horoscope of a person, then his mind always remains movable and grieved. He develops negative thoughts. Such a person becomes emotionally very sensitive. He develops a problem of anxiety and gets disturbed soon on any matter. Such a person misses his goals. The person affected with Kemdrum yog has a problem of depression too. This is not at all necessary that the Kemdrum yog affects all the persons equally. The impact of Kemdrum yog may vary due to the different positions of the Moon and the effect of other planets on the Moon. For example, due to the formation of Kemdrum yog, if the Moon is situated in the favourable house, i.e. Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10) or Trikon (1, 5, 9) of our horoscope, then it will not give that much of infavourable results, as this yog might give on being situated in the malefic house (6, 8, 12).
The cancellation (parihar) of Kemdrum yog:
The meaning of cancellation is to reduce the ill effects of any fault (dosha). In various astrological epics, the cancellation of Kemdrum yog has been mentioned. Under the situation of Kemdrum yog, if any planet casts a glance at the Moon, then the Kemdrum yog is cancelled. If the Moon is situated in the Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10 houses), in own sign or in exaltation, then too Kemdrum yog is cancelled. Apart from this, if any favourable planet enters from the Moon to Kendra (1, 4, 7, 10 houses), then too Kemdrum yog is considered to be cancelled but according to our practical experience, if the impact of Jupiter falls on the Moon, then only the ill effects of Kemdrum yog is decreased. If the Jupiter casts its glance on the Moon then the Kemdrum yog doesn’t give much trouble.
The remedies of Kemdrum yog:
In order to avoid the ill effects of Kemdrum yog the following remedies may be practiced:--
1) Perform the abhishek of the Shivlinga daily.
2) Chant the mantra- Om Namah Sivaya 108 times.
3) Chant the mantra- Om Som Somaya Namaha.
4) Wear a solid silver pill around your neck.
5) Apply the tilak of white sandal on your forehead.
You may have to extend a helping hand to someone, even if you don’t want to. Be at your tactful best in handling a family member. Professionaly, you are bound to do well. If you are thinking of expanding your business, think big and proceed. You are likely to score over others on the academic front. No problems are foreseen on the financial front.
Find out what 2020 brings into your carrer, finance and love life. Consult our astrologers for all your issues and find out what the new year holds for you. register now to get a consultation.
Sign up and also recieve your 2020 horoscope in your inbox.
DATE OF BIRTH